Monday, February 19, 2007

First Half of Alice in Wonderland

I have no idea on how to see other people's blog. So I am posting my own blog. The first half of the book was interesting. I never really knew how the story went, but I got a good understanding of what is going on. The beginning of the story is very interesting how Alice jumps into a hole that she doesn't even know where it is leading her. I went to a play before about Alice in Wonderland, but I never understood some parts of the play. After reading this book, I now understand the part about how she met the animals. It is interesting how the book gives the dialogues of Alice. That too made me understand why Alice was talking to herself so much at the play. She does a lot throughout the book and it makes it interesting because you know what she is thinking at that moment. I am lookin foward to finishing this book.

No comments: